Friday, December 23, 2011

OH MY ! - DOMINIQUE EICHI

For Michelle Burnett

5  x  9 Acrylic

The discovery I made in my closet   : /
This should of been gone like 6 months ago if not more.
I do not know why it got tucked away in there.
I can only say, Michelle you should have it now.
I'm so sorry for this delay.

I always wanted to paint a flower with water drops on it. So here it is.
These drops where not easy to put on because I did not want to mess up the work underneath.
Finally it will get to it's owner. : )

We might still have one book floating ?!
Merry Christmas everyone !

7 comments:

  1. A lovely painting, Dominique! Michelle should be thrilled....and surprised! ;)
    Mole skin in the lost and found. Well, it's flying home now. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than not, amen it got found !! I think there is still one more MIA and maybe an extra pic missing for a moleskin but who counting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! And I still owe you one, too, Dominique. Mea Culpa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy Liz Thank you,
    James called me and your Moleskins will come home soon........... YEA

    ReplyDelete
  5. L'essentiel est que la rosée sur vos pétales n'est point disparue!... Belle fraîcheur...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness...a lot of hidden meaning and personal messages on your blog. Well now I am a part too. Your blog is lovely

    ReplyDelete